Max-Hemp™ by Gus & Owen only uses organically grown phytocannabinoids from the whole hemp plant – not the marijuana plant. Max-Hemp™ is quickly becoming the #1 trusted hemp product for dogs because we use a proprietary hemp strain for dogs, we use low residue extraction methods, we have consistent testing through third party laboratories for potency and efficacy, and we have full transparency of the source of our hemp and testing documentation which most companies will not do. We believe it’s important to do as part of the integrity of our product.
What’s really important to know is, Max-Hemp™ chews are not a pharmaceutical product with strict administration guidelines or severe side-effects. It is a natural, non-GMO, plant-based product that you can administer with confidence.
We guarantee your dog will love them! Have fun!
Each chew contains the full spectrum of naturally occurring terpenes, flavonoids and phytocannabinoids. They contain ZERO THC. This all natural recipe is gluten and grain free, and incredibly tasty.
Your dog deserves the best and you deserve the best value. Always demand the cleanest, organically grown hemp with the full spectrum benefits of phytocannabinoids, terpenes and flavonoids preserved and delivered. Why pay for it if your dog can’t absorb it, right? Well, our phytocannabinoids are up to 5X more absorbable than most of our competitors (high absorption in the mouth right when your pet bites down on a chew).
The endocannabinoid system supported by these chews is a group of endogenous cannabinoid receptors located in your dog’s brain and throughout the central and peripheral nervous systems and entire body, consisting of neuromodulatory lipids and their receptors.
Active Ingredient: 2mg per chew of high absorption whole hemp phytocannabinoids
Inactive ingredients: Water, dried brewer’s yeast, glycerin. Gum Arabic, sodium alginate, beef liver powder, natural bacon flavor, flaxseed oil, microcrystalline cellulose, organic sweet potato powder, sunflower lecithin (non-GMO), citrus pectin, vitamin E, sodium propionate, calcium sulfate dehydrate, natural mixed tocopherols (natural preservative)
5 “Musts” Checklist for Buying Hemp products for your dog:
- Will your dog accept or take it? Most pets fight when given oils orally. Treats need to taste great so every dose is not an ordeal. Some hemp is bitter and dogs will not eat it.
- Absorption (Bioavailability) - the phytocannabinoids and rich properties of the hemp plant must be easily absorbed into your pet’s system (also known as bioavailable - meaning available to your pet’s biology) or there is no point in administering the product in the first place.
- Non-GMOd organically grown. You want a clean, pure product grown without pesticides and herbicides.
- Honest value. Decide the cost based on the active ingredient (cannabinoid content) by dividing the total cost of the product by the total milligrams of cannabinoids in that product.
- Hemp source revealed. Make sure you know where your dog’s phytocannabinoids come from. Ours are extracted exclusively by Folium Biosciences in Colorado.
We invite every customer of ours to be informed of the endocannabinoid system, hemp phytocannabinoids, terpenes and flavonoids.
While medical claims may not be made for these chews, we encourage you to read reviews, veterinary articles and forums where hemp products were used with dogs and speak with your veterinarian to see if our hemp treats are right for your dog, today.